White Birch Research combines a unique mix of genealogical and legal expertise to provide research and analysis in support of legal proceedings, investigate family history mysteries, and provide lecture and education services.
AUBREY EMORY is a professional genealogist and attorney. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English from Wellesley College, a Juris Doctorate from the Boston University School of Law, and a Certificate in Genealogical Research from Boston University’s Center for Professional Education. Areas of expertise include forensic genealogy, 18th, 19th and 20th century U.S. research with a focus on the North and South East, and Italian records and immigration.
- Association of Professional Genealogists (National and New England Chapter), Member
- Daughters of the American Revolution, Member
- Essex Society of Genealogists, Member
- Massachusetts Genealogical Council, Member
- National Genealogical Society, Member
- New England Historic Genealogical Society, Member
CONFERENCES, INSTITUTES, AND SEMINARS
- New England Regional Genealogical Consortium Conference, Springfield, MA (April 2017)
- Holocaust Survival and Reunion Stories: Separating Fact from Fiction using Genealogical Research Techniques, Elie Wiesel Center for Jewish Studies & The Center for Professional Excellence, Boston University, Boston, MA (April 2017)
- Massachusetts Genealogical Council Seminar, Marlborough, MA (April 2017)
- Massachusetts Genealogical Council Seminar, Marlborough, MA (April 2016)
- Council for the Advancement of Forensic Genealogy, Forensic Genealogy Institute, San Antonio, TX (March 2016)